Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where do I get all these coupons?

 I have 3 people in my home, me, my son and my hubby. So the rule of thumb is to buy one newspaper per person in your household, well, you always want to by in even numbers.. so I buy 4. This way, when you run across a great deal, you can get more than just one. For instance, I had 4 $3.00 off coupons this week for Bic Disposable Razors, well with the Publix sale, BOGO and they were only $5.49, I got them all FREE. But if I had only gotten one paper, I would have missed out on this deal!!! So always buy multiple papers so that you can stock up on items when they are dirt cheap!

I also use Coupons.com they have wonderful coupons on there daily. There is a print limit, so you normally are only able to print 2! If you have more than one computer, you are able to print 2 per computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment