Saturday, June 25, 2011

Getting your shopping list together

What I do is, I go to the matchups for that store. I copy the items and coupons that I want to purchase from the matchups and paste them on a word document. Then I go through my binder or coupons and get out the ones that I need and also print any coupons from the internet that I need.

Once I have my list and my coupons all ready, I place my list and coupons in an envelope so that they are ready when I get to checkout. If an item is not in stock, you can get a raincheck and add that to your envelope for your next trip.

I carry my binder with me everywhere I go, you never know what types of deals you may run across. Others prefer to not have a binder at all and depend solely on the matchups. Whatever your preference, you are still sure to save a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment