Friday, July 15, 2011

Get another email!

Signing up for all these great freebies can cause a whole bunch of unwanted emails. My suggestion is to sign up for a free email address through gmail or yahoo specifically for these deals. This will prevent you from getting spammed to death in your regular email. I check mine from time to time to see if I have gotten any good deals or coupons. Also, I have had a few that I signed up for that the coupon print limit went by your email, not your IP address. This will help you to print more coupons if you have multiple email addresses. Now, this doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally! Also, if you are getting emails that you do not want, you can always scroll down to the bottom of the email and "unsubscribe". By law, they have to give you this option, rather you signed up for it or not!

1 comment:

  1. Gmail app and then tap on your profile picture or icon in the top-right corner.

    ReplyDelete